All are welcome.
This series will offer women-only classes as well as mixed classes.
A current racing license is needed.
Lightweight non-mini class motorcycles:
- Up to 375cc 4-stroke air or water-cooled singles
- Up to 350cc 4-stroke air or water-cooled twins
- Up to 300cc 2-stroke air or water-cooled singles in supermoto form
- Up to 550cc 4-stroke air or water-cooled singles in supermoto form
- Electric motorcycles
- 125 2-stroke and 250 4-stroke GP machines
Sprint and endurance races spread throughout the day.
Streets of Willow
Willow Springs International Raceway – Rosamond, Ca.
Save the dates:
February 3rd – Come learn about the WIM series!
- July 8
- August 18
- December 8
It’s racing at WSIR – Streets of Willow!
Whether you’re the owner of a 125cc 2 stroke, a MotoAmerica rider who wants extra seat time in between races, this is a great series to experience.
- Read the rules (coming soon)
- Make sure you and your bike meet the criteria.
If you meet the requirements, register for the date(s) you want.
Spots will be limited so be sure to reserve your spot.
If you have any questions, please contact M1GP at email@example.com with SUPERLITE in the subject line.
WIM Superlites Endurance