M1GP24 HOUR SUPER ENDURANCE MOTORCYCLE CHARITY RACE
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH TEAM MEMBER TO KNOW THESE RULES IN THIS DOCUMENT. This race is open to all riders from ages 6 years and up (must have previous riding experience on a motorcycle with a clutch, good basic motorcycle control and waiver signed by PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN. Also, minors must have a parent or legal guardian present during the entire race period). The M1GP24 is a very demanding race with real risks and potentially dangerous situations. This race is not for COMPLETE BEGINNER riders. Each rider must have basic motorcycle operational skills, have some track experience on a motorcycle and be versed in proper track etiquette.
M1GP24 RACE TEAMS
Maximum number of teams: 24
Minimum number of riders: 4
Maximum number of riders per team: 10 (no exceptions - if a team has more than 10, the 1st team must split and form a 2nd separate team. Teams may not share a rider at any time. A rider may only race on one team and may not move to another team for any reason once the race starts.
The M1GP24 is a ONE-BIKE ONLY per team race. Each team is allowed 1 race bike. 1 additional bike (maximum) will be allowed as a spare parts bike only. The chassis of the additional bike may not be used (including swing-arm) - All other parts from the spare may be used if necessary. This parts bike will not be permitted to race. There will be no limit on additional parts.
Q: "Do I need to be a member or purchase a membership to race the M1GP24?"
A: No, the M1GP endurance races are open to members and non-members alike.
NO WALK IN REGISTRATIONS FOR ANY ENDURANCE RACE. ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY.
Please plan ahead.
There will be no refunds or credits (including no-shows).
If a registered rider cannot attend the event, that rider must notify M1GP prior to Aug. 15 and a substitution will be honored.
M1GP24 RACE SCHEDULE:
SATURDAY – The Start of the M1GP24
- 7:30AM GATES OPEN
- 8:00 -9:30AM MOBILE TECH & REG
- - M1GP staff will tech and register each team in their assigned pit locations - RACE MAP will be posted prior to the race event and handed out to each team the day of the event.
- 9:30 – 9:50AM RIDERS MEETING - ALL RACES MUST ATTEND - (LAP PENALTIES WILL BE GIVEN FOR LATE OR MISSED TEAM MEMBERS!!!)
- 10-11:00AM PRACTICE
- 11:15AM All teams to their assigned grid area with bike for TEAM PHOTO
- 11:45: National Anthem
- TRACK IS CLEARED (except runner, bike holder and race bikes)
- 12:00 Noon (SHARP) - RACE START
SUNDAY – The finish of the M1GP24
- 12:00 NOON - RACE FINISH - MANDATORY TEAR-DOWNS BEGIN*
- 12:30 NOON –1:30 PM – SIGN OUT – BIKE / TRANSPONDER RENTAL RETURN
- 1:45 PM AWARDS AND PODIUM PRESENTATION
M1GP24 2014 TEAM ROSTER
Count Team Name Race # Team Members Class Bike Charity Pit # Grid # Tranponder Complete 1 eXR (Exhausted Racers) 213
100 MOD Honda
& Riders for Health
(#1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24